Report to the Forth international science – practical conference: «Automation and supervision of railway transport», 23-24.10.2008, Sochy, Russia
The analysis of the operating EI systems and experience of their maintenance show that relay systems of interlocking are in use for more than 30 years that effects considerable growth of number of failures of these devices.Presently many industrial companies and main line railways are replacing electrical interlocking for microprocessor based systems (MPI).Microprocessor interlocking of switches and signals provides additional data to station officer on duty, and also other users of railway transport about a train situation and failures of elements of system. Application of a microprocessor system simplifies data exchange with other computing and information and controlling systems.Structural diagram of MPI devices is built with consideration of adoption to operation conditions. Its arrangement can be changed depending on target application at site.Microprocessor based interlocking allow increase the level, quality of technical maintenance and operation by means of:
- module structure of system;
- automation of data collection;
- automation of data logic processing;
- fixing of time of automation and supervision object status;
- automation of data transfer;
- provision of access of stuff of various railway services;
- collection, processing, recording and storage of data about moving units at station, change of state of signalling devices, interlocking and locking, which are under control, with capability to transfer of data to upper levels of autjmatic control systems (ACS);
- flexibility of system; MPI easy interfaces with other system, for this purpose were developed a large number of communication protocols.
MPI performs following functions:
- standard and priority functions of control;
- functions of supervision and displaying;
- auxiliary functions;
- diagnostic functions.
MPI consists of several subsystems, which include different packages of technical means в, providing three levels of control and supervision:
- upper level – dialog subsystem between AWP of DIOP and AWPof EE;
- middle level – interlocking logic subsystem;
- low level – subsystem of actuators control (system of control of track side assets).
For today basic technologies of the projects implemented by JSC NLP Zheldoravtomatika, are based on programmable logic controlers of one of world leaders in production of the electrotechnical equipment and automation systems – M/s Schneider Electric, and technologies of design of SCADA from this vendor. Installation of equipment is provided in cabinets of M/s «Sarel». All systems are made on basis of unified industrial equipment, with European certificates of quality and compliance certificates to UkrCEPRO.back