On October 24-25, 2019, the 32nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information – Controlling Systems in Rail Transport” was held at the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport.
– methods and means of increasing the efficiency of railway management processes;
– robotic and information systems and networks for railway transport;
– microprocessor circuits of railway automatics;
– the system of prompt technological and general technological communication on the railway transport;
– mechanical and energy control systems for railway transport;
– methods and means of robust, adaptive, fuzzy control in complex technical systems;
– systems of technical diagnostics.
Within the framework of the conference the Director General of the LLC “Railway Automation” LLC Kuzmenko DM “Issues of” basic automation “and” digital jump “on railway transport” and director of LLC “Scientific and Production Company” Zaliznychavtomatika ” with a report on “Using Industry 4.0 Approaches and Risk Management Procedures to Improve Methods for Rapid Detection, Assessment, and Localization of Infringements of Railway Management Information Systems”back