16.07.2020 in the framework of the GIZ project “Implementation of the Trade Association with the EU in Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia” the management of LLC SPE “Railwayautomatic” took part in a discussion (online – discussion) of the private sector on “Trade relations with the EU: problems and prospects after the pandemic ”by authorized representatives of the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Regional Development, the Office of Export Promotion and the Verkhovna Rada.
The following issues were addressed during the online event:
– presented the results of a survey of Ukrainian companies, business associations, think tanks, export support consulting agencies, etc., conducted during July 2020;
– the difficulties faced by Ukrainian business were discussed;
– the opportunities for development offered by the free trade zone are outlined;
– developed recommendations for making optimal decisions by relevant government agencies.
As a result of this event, LLC SPE “Railwayautomatic” was invited and participated on July 27, 2020 in an international open public-private online discussion on ways to improve Ukraine-EU trade relations, recommendations for further use of the free trade zone.
During this conference “Trade Association with the EU as a tool to overcome the economic consequences of COVID – 19” recommendations were discussed in two key areas:
- Technical barriers – harmonization of quality infrastructure with European requirements
- Export support infrastructure
Management and authorized representatives are invited to an open discussion:
- Delegations of the European Union to Ukraine
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
- Ministry of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- State Enterprise “Export Promotion Office of Ukraine”
- Business associations;
- Analytical centers;
- Companies that have or plan to start trade relations with the EU
Director Vitalii Gaievskyi took part in the discussion